ATProM Bursary 2020-21
ATProM Research Unit is giving a student the opportunity for a two year bursary to do a Master's in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Cape Town. The successful candidate can select a topic related to the work being done by ATProM on challenges experienced in industry. The value of the bursary is R 226 600 paid over two years to cover fees and living costs (R 110 000 in 2019 and R116 600 in 2020).
- BSc/BEng in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Average marks/Cumulative GPA >65%.
- South African citizen.
Application closing date: 15 August 2019
How to Apply:
- Prepare a short introduction to yourself and why you are interested in furthering your studies with ATProM Research Unit (Max 2500 characters).
- Based on the information available on the ATProM Research Unit website, tell us which projects previously completed are of interest to you and why (Max 5000 characters).
- Have a copy of your academic transcript, CV and ID available in electronic format.
- Once you have all the information listed above, complete the application form that can be accessed via the link below.